A question about a recipe: Tangerine and Almond Shortbread Tart

F21fc195 5e51 447f bdbb 5cc45001b2e2  031511f 953

I have a question about step 2 on the recipe "Tangerine and Almond Shortbread Tart" from lorigoldsby. It says:

"Line the bottom of a 10-inch tart pan with a removable base with buttered parchment paper"

asked by jenjtaylor over 7 years ago

lorigoldsby

I should probably remove this step--I put it in out of habit, for when I make cheesecakes or cakes, it makes it easier to slide it onto a cake plate, or I've just done it that way for so many decades, i can't stop...but the last couple of times that I made this...I omitted that step. Lucky you to have access to tangerines this time of year! although you can sub any other orange citrus--tangerines are the best!