🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Tangerine and Almond Shortbread Tart

F21fc195 5e51 447f bdbb 5cc45001b2e2  031511f 953

Can I line the tart pan with aluminum foil instead of parchment paper?

asked by lilygibbs over 6 years ago

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

Yes, although you'd probably be fine not lining it at all. It's a good, cooperative crust. Good luck!

Amanda is probably right, especially if you have a newer non-stick type of tart pan. i would not use aluminum foil if you don't have the parchment I get in the habit of doing this because it is easier when I slip it onto a plate to leave at someone else's home.-lorigoldsby

I've never lined a tart pan, and I don't have any non-stick ones. I don't think I'd worry about that.