what ingredients do I need for basic chocolate chip cookies?
Are you channeling your best self with this comment? (If you're not sure, check out our Code of Conduct.)
Amanda is a co-founder of Food52.
Here's the ingredient list from Nestle's Toll House:
* 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
* 3/4 cup granulated sugar
* 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 2 large eggs
* 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
* 1 cup chopped nuts
Apologies for the spam.
Please enter a valid email address.
Well played. You deserve a cookie.
It's got you covered on all fronts for just $199.
Food52 x Staub 2-in-1 MVP(an)
This Garlic Bread Went to Space
Mediterranean Kitchen Mats in Bold New Patterns
Tempura Fiddleheads with Sriracha Sauce
Off-the-Beaten-Path Picks for Mom