🔕 🔔

Does anybody have a recipe for a plain souffle, e.g. one without lemon, chocolate, etc?

My dad had a souffle at some restaurant in the middle of nowhere, and he says it was just plain, and they poured chocolate sauce over it as they served it. I think the recipe would have some combination of egg yolks, whites, and sugar, though I don't know if there are any other flavorings you would add. Would vanilla work? I probably would make a chocolate ganache or fruit sauce to serve with the souffle.

asked by nka2 over 6 years ago

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

I have been wanting to make this for a long time its Todd English recipe for vanilla souffle. Found it on Martha Stewart website. It looks so good.
http://www.marthastewart...
I guess you could omit the vanilla if you wanted no flavoring at all,