🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Roasted Cauliflower Soup with Chimichurri and Poblano Creme Fraiche

8a6fc007 55dd 4ebf 9ab3 00218a7f8165  qxcephvbga8zpv7rkpjrcgxvai1r6jaqqckjfihwzqo

I have a question about the recipe "Roasted Cauliflower Soup with Chimichurri and Poblano Creme Fraiche" from ChezSuzanne. Is there anything that can substitute for the cilantro?

asked by buoncibo about 6 years ago

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

Do you dislike cilantro? You could use parsley, or maybe parsley and mint combined - I would say pick herbs you enjoy on go with those!!!

0dcfb05c 8a90 480f 8cf7 cbc33e9a6b5c  me

I agree with aargersi about the parsley-mint combo as a ubstitute. Many people dislike cilantro because they think it tastes 'soapy;' using just the leaves (not the stems) can mitigate that taste ....f

Bc343245 99fb 4d2b 8579 9bf9c485181e  me

I love aargersi's suggestion of parsley and mint combined! This combination should work really well for this soup!