A question about a recipe: First Night in Florence Spaghetti....

4b1f0932 cd37 4adf 80d8 e458d30433ed  2018 0327 better than george clooney tuna pasta 3x2 julia gartland 114

I have a question about the ingredient "Good olive oil, and lots of it" on the recipe "First Night in Florence Spaghetti...." from boulangere. ? good olive oil is there a distinct name or kind I should adhere to ?

asked by nice rice over 7 years ago

DueSpaghetti

As the recipe's author, we certainly defer to Boulangere's response to your question. However, our definition of a good olive oil is one that is extra-virgin, cold-pressed, and made from olives all of Italian origin. If you read the labels carefully, you should find one or more that meet this criteria. Good luck!

DueSpaghetti says it beautifully. These days you should have plenty from which to choose in any decent store. Buon apetito.