🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Seared Scallops with Spring Onion and Tarragon Cream

914982a2 49f4 4fbf 9f7e b974df813cdb  042010f 256

I have a question about the recipe "Seared Scallops with Spring Onion and Tarragon Cream" from lastnightsdinner. Has anyone made the sauce ahead and warmed it just before serving? Would like to do that for a dinner party tomorrow night (have plentyof other things to prep tomorrow and would like to get the sauce off the list).

asked by NimbleBean over 6 years ago

0f493ab9 068f 4498 ba2c 95c992214d52  sit2

Yes, it loses some of it's brightness. But I've made this and it was a hit.
I used the left over sauce for a couple a days with veggies (grilled asparagus).