How long will garden green beans keep in the fridge? They have nothing on them.

Stored tightly wrapped in for up to 5 days. I don't like to keep them that long, if we don't eat them I prefer to freeze them. http://www.pickyourown...

a Whole Foods Market Customer

SKK has given you a great website link....PickYourOwn. This gal knows how to explain food preservation to people in a very simple and easy to understand manner. I love that she used photos. She also uses researched information that she shares with you on her site.
SKK is absoluntely right that if you can not eat the beans fresh within a matter of a few days then get them in the freezer.
When you are stofing them in the refrigerator do not wash them until you are ready to consumer or prepare them for a meal.