🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Mini Rustic Peach Tart

Dbfd1dab 8eb0 46c7 8f78 d2387e3c89b4  mini rustic peach tart 2

I made this tart and it is absolutely delicious! The crust is outstanding. My question: Can it be doubled to make a standard sized tart? I suspect that it's just the right ratio of butter + lard that makes it so good.. As I said, it's amazing . . . .;o)

asked about 6 years ago

A3d3ebaa 1d24 4e10 bd65 81cec152bc7f  sept13 215 copy

Yes it can. If you want it to be a traditional tart then double the crust recipe. That will be enough for a 9 inch round crust. If you want to make it rustic style then triple the crust recipe. For the filling I would at least double it but probably triple it.

Thanks, Dabblings! You're the best. ;o)