🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Mozzarella and Roasted Cherry Tomato Salad

92c28fdf 9e7c 44ef a0ca c0d04f3c4305  mozz and roasted tomatoes

I have a question about step 2 on the recipe "Mozzarella and Roasted Cherry Tomato Salad" from amanda. It says:

Can the tomatoes be roasted in advance? & can they be stored in the refrigerator for use later.. & any suggestions about roasting large quantities would be absolutely welcome.. Thanks much!

asked by Panfusine about 6 years ago

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

Sure -- you could roast them up to 2 days ahead. I'd just make sure to bring them to room temperature before serving. And if roasting large quantities, spread them in a loose single layer on a roasting pan. If you crowd them too much, they'll stew rather than roast.

67544da8 1862 4539 8ec8 2d9dfc2601bb  dsc 0122.nef 1

Thanks much Amanda... Have half a bushel of these beauties that I want to use up!