🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Lightly Curried Sweet Potato, Carrot, and Apple Soup

Fea18c0f 7a68 4080 9d58 5fe1a738e6a4  soup2

I have a question about the ingredient "fresh apple cider" on the recipe "Lightly Curried Sweet Potato, Carrot, and Apple Soup" from Bevi. Can I use normal apple juice instead, or will it affect the flavor?

asked by beijinggirl almost 6 years ago

0dcfb05c 8a90 480f 8cf7 cbc33e9a6b5c  me

It is not my recipe but I use cider in place of juice, and vice versa, all the time without totally compromising different recipes in which the apple product was not the main ingredient ....

Bb911bcd 2446 4d8f 848f cdc2090e999a  leaf cake

I agree - you can use apple juice instead of cider. It is fresh cider season here, so it was my preference, but taste will not be compromised using apple juice. Hope you enjoy!

Thanks!