🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Lightly Curried Sweet Potato, Carrot, and Apple Soup

Fea18c0f 7a68 4080 9d58 5fe1a738e6a4  soup2

I have a question about the ingredient "fresh apple cider" on the recipe "Lightly Curried Sweet Potato, Carrot, and Apple Soup" from Bevi. Can I use normal apple juice instead, or will it affect the flavor?

asked by beijinggirl over 6 years ago

wssmom

It is not my recipe but I use cider in place of juice, and vice versa, all the time without totally compromising different recipes in which the apple product was not the main ingredient ....

Bevi

I agree - you can use apple juice instead of cider. It is fresh cider season here, so it was my preference, but taste will not be compromised using apple juice. Hope you enjoy!

beijinggirl

Thanks!