bacon

I'm about to have people over for brunch. I cooked the bacon ahead of time so that I wouldn't be messing with got grease with the guests here, but now I notice it's gotten kind of soggy. Can I recrisp it? In the microwave?

asked by erinbdm over 6 years ago

Lay it out on a baking sheet, ideally lined with parchment. Stick it in a 350 oven until it crisps back up. Enjoy your brunch!

erinbdm

thank you!! I'll do that!

keel

Microwave works too but I think the oven is better.

wssmom

Microwaving would definitely work, but boulangere's method is much better!

erinbdm

The oven worked so well that I think I'll always do my bacon that way! No splattering fat while the guests are at my house and perfect bacon! Thank you!