🔕 🔔

tahini salad dressing

I absolutely love the no-oil tahini dressing that is in the Franklin store. I buy a bottle every time I come there, but it's a long drive for me. We live over an hour away. I have tried to find a recipe that is similar, but can't quite figure it out. I would love to be able to make this dressing myself in between shopping trips to Franklin.

Do you have any recipes for a salad dressing made with tahini, apple cider vinegar, garlic, etc. ? I can read the ingredients, but can't seem to get the proportions right.

Thanks for any help.

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer about 6 years ago

There is a great recipe from "the gourmet cookbook which I make frequently. Also a good sauce for meat/chicken. Here is the link : http://www.epicurious.com...
I hope you enjoy it ! It is very easy.