🔕 🔔

David Rosengarten published a simple salad dressing used in the rural areas of Austria (?), but unknown in the larger cities. It's a simple dressing of water, vinegar, sugar, garlic and other seasonings and a tiny amount (1/2 t.?) of oil. Recipe may have been titled "Water Dressing". Appeared in David's newsletter within the last two years, I think. Anybody know the recipe? Thanks, Frank

asked by Frank Ball almost 7 years ago

www.rosengartenchews.tumblr....
David's blog with recipe (scroll down to his posting for October 9, 2009).

01b5e445 3558 4909 89ea 293728ed4154  frank ps lr

Right on the money! Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks, ChopChop.

8e94e86b faa9 42ae 93f9 c243369e2b3f  cakecake

What an interesting recipe! I'd love to try this.. thanks for finding it, ChopChop (and for requesting it, Trucster!).