Your personal shoppers, leaving home not required. Shop gift guides »
🔕 🔔

Notifications and comments

Will we be notified of threads we've contributed to or comments on our recipes or foodpickle answers we've added and others have contributed to soon?

Pat is a trusted home cook.

asked about 5 years ago
E56c06da dac4 48cf 8040 8ed011cd4cbd  avatar 540 white
Food52

This is from your friendly editors at Food52.

Yes, you should be if you set the settings in the "Settings" tab of your user page. For Hotline questions/answers, there is a box below the answer window you can check if you prefer NOT to receive alerts when people contribute to the thread. Let us know if you're having trouble with any of these things! We're constantly working to improve the new Food52. Thanks!

53573b8d 4bf0 4ffd 843d b2e617cfeb6b  dscn3274
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

Call me crazy....but I don't see anywhere to set the settings on my user page and I haven't checked any boxes either...but then again, I'm computer illiterate!

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

IPK, if you were already receiving notices you should still, I think. My notifications went off for most of yesterday, the arrived en masse. I you want to check your profile, look at the 2nd tab from the left -- is it still there? Is this what happens when our younger generation tries to drag their elders into the present?

inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

Yes I was receiving notices until yesterday and my "settings" tab is there, but there is nowhere on my profile page to say whether or not I wish to receive notices! Where's that computer geek son of mine when I need him?(LOL)