🔕 🔔

Furture feature...Custom cookbooks?

What would you think of a custom cookbook feature? Using recipes you've chosen.

Users could choose to pay for custom books, which would be printed and bound in hard copy by food52.
The community could create their own books for their choices; like gluten free, veggie, holidays, or any theme they wish.

While I know the 52 IT staff has a lot on their plate now, it's a bluesky idea but I think it would fit the site as a 'crowdsourcing' community of homecooks.

asked almost 6 years ago

Cbfb27ea 071f 4941 9183 30dce4007b50  merrill

Great idea! We've batted this around before and may have to revisit.

0f493ab9 068f 4498 ba2c 95c992214d52  sit2

I'm sure if you mentioned that to you tech staff..having to launch the re-design..Ipad App..etc. They'd probably say "WTF, NOW?".

Just something to consider for future development, so the DB of recipes don't get mired down in formatting that would make this idea more difficult after things settle down for all the stuff on your plate for the site at this time.

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

I think its a great idea Sam!

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

If you could create a book of my saved recipes, with a really good index, it would be awfully compelling.

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

Sam1148 - I like your thinking! Great idea!