Issues with webpage display

80c7a819 6009 4161 a9fe 2a5346c376dc  food52

There is an overflow of text/mispositioning when I open pages. I am using (don't scream pls) Internet Explorer, from work and not the latest version. I'll try it from my Mac at home, later in the day

asked by Kitchen Butterfly almost 7 years ago

I use a Mac, OSX Leopard, and I've experienced the same.

AllisonGG

I am using Internet Explorer 7 and have the same issues.

Fixes have been given! I believe for a PC with IE OH NO can't remember, didn't write it down yesterday but it does work, although the print is reduced in size too.

Here's one answer, although I think there was another one that I used.
http://www.food52.com/foodpickle...

susan g, I think the issue here is text-over-text-over-photos on the screen

I have the same problem. It seems that entire boxes of text plus images are sitting on top of one another. It's only happening near the top of the threads. ;o)