A question about a recipe: Roasted Pumpkin, sesame & coconut bisque, I can't seem to find the fenugreek that I added as an ingredient

6aa7f11c d8c3 4486 b3ea f7645924df2f  dsc 0136

The seasoning paste requires 1/2 tsp fenugreek as an ingredient. I added it but cannot find that line in the ingredient list. I cant seem to edit the recipe

asked by Panfusine almost 7 years ago

Also the arbol chilis?... I think editing is temporarily missing, will return. This combination of flavors is just buzzing in my mind's mouth!

Panfusine

Yep... The measures are 1/2 a tsp of fenugreek seeds & 2 arbol chiles...

I added a recipe yesterday and several ingredients were missing after it was published but appeared about 15 minutes later. Maybe that will happen with your recipe.