🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Roasted Pumpkin, sesame & coconut bisque, I can't seem to find the fenugreek that I added as an ingredient

6aa7f11c d8c3 4486 b3ea f7645924df2f  dsc 0136

The seasoning paste requires 1/2 tsp fenugreek as an ingredient. I added it but cannot find that line in the ingredient list. I cant seem to edit the recipe

asked by Panfusine about 6 years ago

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

Also the arbol chilis?... I think editing is temporarily missing, will return. This combination of flavors is just buzzing in my mind's mouth!

67544da8 1862 4539 8ec8 2d9dfc2601bb  dsc 0122.nef 1

Yep... The measures are 1/2 a tsp of fenugreek seeds & 2 arbol chiles...

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

I added a recipe yesterday and several ingredients were missing after it was published but appeared about 15 minutes later. Maybe that will happen with your recipe.