🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Mozzarella Caprese Sandwich

42b5e272 f3a0 48f5 a051 80bf191c3362  dsc01394

I have a question about the recipe "Mozzarella Caprese Sandwich" from sdebrango. Can you make a batch of the Tomato Jam recipe and freeze? How long can it remain frozen?

asked by Elaine Ahmad almost 6 years ago

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

Hi Elaine, yes you can freeze the tomato jam, it actually freezes beautifully. I have frozen for as long as a month but thats only because I end up using it that quickly. I imagine it can stay frozen as long as its packaged well for much longer. I usually put the jam in a container with a tight lid and then bag it in a freezer bag. It tastes just as fresh as the day you made it when it comes out of the freezer.