Reply button

Today, when I've used the Reply button to respond to comments on recipes, it either doesn't work, or the reply is entered above the comment in a separate field.

Amanda Hesser October 19, 2011

Thanks for letting us know.

boulangere October 19, 2011

Not the end of the world, but I thought you'd like to know. Thanks, Amanda.

hardlikearmour October 19, 2011

I have 2 problems with the reply button for recipes. The first is the inability to reply to the bottom-most comment made. A box opens up, but the "add" button overlaps the regular comment box below it, and I can't click on the button. The second is the huge amount of lag that commonly occurs between when a comment is made and when it actually shows up.

flgal
flgal October 19, 2011

Me too. I keep getting that recipe page,,,,cant reply. Don't know why I am replying now! LOL!!

flgal
flgal October 19, 2011

And then again it posted!!! Weird!!

Amanda Hesser October 20, 2011

Learned today that some replies were delayed or lost because we were deploying new code and it disrupts the system. Would you guys mind trying again and letting me know if you're still experiencing issues? Thanks!

pomare1999
pomare1999 October 21, 2011

I'll try again -- I just sent a reply and got an error message. This relates to my previous question of only getting one page of hits to a search. I repeated my search on chicken thighs and still got only the one page of hits. I found that if I moved the cursor around in the footer area, I could sometimes get the magic pointing finger of further pages . . . but not the page numbers themselves. If I clicked on the magic finger, I got another page of hits and sometimes -- but not always -- the pages numbers for the rest of the search.