🔕 🔔

Reply button

Today, when I've used the Reply button to respond to comments on recipes, it either doesn't work, or the reply is entered above the comment in a separate field.

asked almost 6 years ago

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

Thanks for letting us know.

Not the end of the world, but I thought you'd like to know. Thanks, Amanda.

3639eee1 5e0d 4861 b1ed 149bd0559f64  gator cake

I have 2 problems with the reply button for recipes. The first is the inability to reply to the bottom-most comment made. A box opens up, but the "add" button overlaps the regular comment box below it, and I can't click on the button. The second is the huge amount of lag that commonly occurs between when a comment is made and when it actually shows up.

Me too. I keep getting that recipe page,,,,cant reply. Don't know why I am replying now! LOL!!

And then again it posted!!! Weird!!

Learned today that some replies were delayed or lost because we were deploying new code and it disrupts the system. Would you guys mind trying again and letting me know if you're still experiencing issues? Thanks!

I'll try again -- I just sent a reply and got an error message. This relates to my previous question of only getting one page of hits to a search. I repeated my search on chicken thighs and still got only the one page of hits. I found that if I moved the cursor around in the footer area, I could sometimes get the magic pointing finger of further pages . . . but not the page numbers themselves. If I clicked on the magic finger, I got another page of hits and sometimes -- but not always -- the pages numbers for the rest of the search.