Suggestions for roasting pan under $50?

In the market for a new one that isn't going to break the bank. I know there are a number of threads out there on new cook/bakeware, but specifically wondering what you look for in a roasting pan and the ones that you all love. Thanks!

asked by JessicaBakes almost 7 years ago

I love my graniteware, it comes in all different sizes. The really big one I use for turkey is $39.99 here is a link:
http://www.chefscatalog...

This is what a graniteware roaster looks like:

Don't know what happened the picture didn't load.

The graniteware is classic, time honored and grandmother approved.

i have my Mothers which is probably 30+ yrs old!

Graniteware is indeed the standard, classic inexpensive roaster. I think it was circa 1980, maybe earlier, when I told my father that I was hosting a big Thanksgiving and had bought a roaster. His response--"Is it blue and speckled?"