A question about a recipe: DARK, CREAMY, RICH, CHOCOLATE FUDGE

34eaf3d6 ff70 4237 a30a 6cc10e91797c  l1000551

I have a question about the recipe "DARK, CREAMY, RICH, CHOCOLATE FUDGE" from dymnyno.

asked by dymnyno almost 7 years ago

I think hardlikearmour's state fair cream puffs were entered in the picnic contest and then re-entered in the fair food contest and ended up winning, Does that help?

Sorry it was street food not picnic food!

This fudge sounds great, I have tried so many different recipes and have not been entirely happy with the results, just saved and am going to make yours. I do hope you enter it in the contest it's a great recipe.

The sausage and kale dinner tart http://www.food52.com/recipes...
was submitted as a winter tart 7 months ago and won your best dirt cheap dinner 4 months ago. Also, I've been thinking about this, and now that the submitted recipes are so much easier to see in each category, i think it's important to submit everything so that people searching for specific recipes can have a variety to choose from even if the recipes aren't chosen as finalists or editors' picks. It gives much more variety to the site. And just because A&M are looking for something different than what you posted doesn't mean that everyone in the community has the same taste. Your recipes are great--you and I have similar taste, so I will always look for your recipes even though they may not be chosen. So please keep submitting!

dymnyno

Thanks! Now if I can just figure out how to submit!

It's definitely worth re-entering. AJs Haricot Vert salad was a previous EP and chosen as finalist. I think ArielleClementines gravy was a prior EP and chosen as finalist. Like sdebrango said my cream puffs were entered a second time and chosen.