UPDATE: Site speed *should* be *somewhat* better.

All, just a quick update that we've made some changes that *should* result in a somewhat snappier experience. We still have a lot of improvements to make but we've taken a first step. May I ask for you to weigh in with your opinion? Is it better? Bearable? Downright snappy?

While Peter no longer works for Food52 he still thinks up ways to make the website better.

asked about 7 years ago

Midge

Speed's definitely snappier on my end. Thank you!

Helen's All Night Diner

It is better. It still is very slow loading the Hotline page for me...

Helen's All Night Diner

It's also very slow loading recipes...

Still pretty slow loading my recipes got into hotline a little quicker. So maybe a bit snappier.

Burnt Offerings

Much zippier than previously, but still slow in comparison to other sites. You're getting there! Thanks - I know you've had a rough couple of weeks.

wssmom

Much faster loading!! Thanks!!

Much faster, not quite snappy, but definitely better. Thank you so much.

beyondcelery

Tons faster on my end. Almost snappy, sometimes it slows a bit, but it's not bad at all considering it has to travel to space first.

beyondcelery

Oh yes, and GREAT JOB! Keep the excellent tweaks coming. =) Such as an edit button, lol.

Kitchen Butterfly

Loading faster. Love the edit and add photo button on recipe pages.....for compulsive photographers like some of us!!! Well done....