A question about a recipe: World's Easiest Falafel and Tzatziki

I have a question about the recipe "World's Easiest Falafel and Tzatziki" from marisab67. Can I speed up the drying process with a hair drier? I'm planning on soaking the chickpeas while I'm at work today, and I don't want to wait two hours after I get home to start cooking.

2e76cf97 2d3d 429e a4b4 7be0bcf4c88d  headshot

Niknud October 25, 2011
I made these the way instructed and, although the flavor was amazing, they were a little on the dry side. I imagine that a small amount of extra liquid might be just the thing. I definitely wouldn't stress a bit of extra water.

JessicaBakes October 25, 2011
i would wrap them in dish cloths and blow dry them...this will probably work best

also, i've made this before without drying and only after your question did i ever really notice that step of waiting. WHOOPS! They were awesome without the drying...so give the hair dryer a try but don't stress too much about it