Can't Upload Image

I am trying to add a photo to my recipe - it is under 2 mg but the site keeps telling me it is too large ... am I the only one???

I have had the same problem repeatedly. Sometimes it will load other times it won't no matter if I change the size.

Niknud
Niknud

Rachael is a trusted home cook.

I also had the same problem. For reasons unclear to me, re-saving the file as a '.gif' instead of a '.jpeg' seemed to solve the problem. Maybe give that a whirl?

My image was under 2 MB but was sitill unable to load,I have a mac using iphoto and was able to contrain and change the image size to 1024x768 and that worked yesterday. Don't know if that will work today but give it a try if you can.

Wish we had edit it's constrain not contrain.

Hi all -- this seems to be an issue for a number of people, and it's on the list of things for our developers to look into. In the meantime, the good news is your photos can be quite small and still look great online (and actually we'd prefer it -- it helps keep things speedy!). The photo size on our articles and recipe pages is currently 566 pixels across -- it needn't be bigger than that. Thanks for your patience!

SUCCESS! I resized and now it is loaded ... I didn't know all of that pixel wizardry ... kinda like magic!!