🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Spinach, Feta and Artichoke Dip

F2b0f770 ac65 4fad a8e3 0cb1279567f4  11356013214 1402d68793 c

Actually, I have 2 questions: 1. How would the baking be modified if I wanted to serve this in a bread bowl? and 2) how much can be made in advance? Could I assemble the ingredients the night before and simply bake the next evening, before I want to serve? thanks !!!

asked by podzie almost 6 years ago

7de1be53 97f2 4599 9d8c 718bbeec2110  steve dunn02

I agree with Savorykitchen here, this is an easy make ahead that just needs to be heated to serve, and you would really overdo the bread if cooked along with the dip. perhaps you can toss it into the oven alongside the dip for the last 5 minutes of cooking to warm. I hope you enjoy it!