🔕 🔔

Voting on the contest not working!

The voting function isn't working for any of my friends! Are you guys aware of the problem so the votes will be captured?

asked by JessicaBakes almost 6 years ago

22b9ddc9 fc61 48a3 949e dee341974288  liz and dad

I just voted and it worked for me. Make sure they are signed up and logged in with their own cook's name. Good luck in the contest! Your brownies sound very yummy!

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

Jessica, can you send me as many details as possible about what errors your friends are getting, whether they're logged in or not, etc.? You do have to be logged in to vote, and can only vote once -- so if they're logged out they could be getting weird error messages, or it could be something else. Send screenshots too if possible, to [email protected] We'll get this sorted out ASAP!