Voting on the contest not working!

The voting function isn't working for any of my friends! Are you guys aware of the problem so the votes will be captured?

asked by JessicaBakes over 6 years ago

I just voted and it worked for me. Make sure they are signed up and logged in with their own cook's name. Good luck in the contest! Your brownies sound very yummy!

Jessica, can you send me as many details as possible about what errors your friends are getting, whether they're logged in or not, etc.? You do have to be logged in to vote, and can only vote once -- so if they're logged out they could be getting weird error messages, or it could be something else. Send screenshots too if possible, to [email protected] We'll get this sorted out ASAP!