Gateway timeout

When I try to go to My Recipes page, I after several minutes I get a page saying Gateway Timeout. Anyone else having problems?

asked about 7 years ago

alexlutz

We were having some problems but we believe they are resolved. I hope you'll find that this is the case.

Yes, still having problems very very slow too!

I was just recently able to load My Recipes page. Thanks very much Alex and kfir52. Response time is still very slow, though.

I had the problem when you did but now 5+ hours later it's back to "normal enough." Thanks to the website cops.

serious thanks!

Bevi

I am still having problems. I comment or reply and at times my responses don't "take". The site is still very slow. Is there an update on When we will receive replies and notifications? Thanks!