🔕 🔔

Error messages when posting comments

I'm still getting an error message when I post a comment on a recipe or article, even though the post invisibly does goes through. In order to see it, I need to return to the original page & hit refresh. Just wanted to make sure the Food52 team knows this is still a bug.

asked by Phoenix Helix almost 6 years ago

Ece90812 0903 49a8 8e35 aa86c774be22  dsc00202
francesca gilberti

Francesca is the former Assistant Editor of food52 and believes you can make anything out of farro.

Hey there! Thanks so much for letting us know -- it's a known issue and we're working hard to fix it. Stay tuned! Thanks for the heads up.