🔕 🔔

What herbs would you use for a Parsons/Rodgers dry brined turkey, if you were serving melissav's ciabatta stuffing (w/sage/rosemary)?

The stuffing also has chorizo and mushrooms in it. No other sides will have any strong herb notes. (The gravy will be made with stock that has thyme and bay in it.) Here's the link to the FOOD52 recipe I'm using for the turkey. Thanks so much, everyone. ;o)

asked almost 6 years ago

5c97b973 e0d0 4251 87ba 9d239fc9ab08  image

I just made a batch with 1 teaspoon each of fresh rosemary, thyme and sage. I can't comment on the result yet, but it sounds like it would work with your stuffing.