🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Roasted Cauliflower with Gremolata Bread Crumbs

597e3d56 aab3 4789 be02 ef6b21bb65c7  101210f 382

Can this be made ahead? Will this be delicious at room temp? I would like to make it to bring to Thanksgiving dinner at a friend's house, but only if it is a good make ahead dish.

asked by Randi almost 6 years ago

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

I think it would be good at room temp -- just keep the breadcrumb topping separate to sprinkle on at the last minute. And since you're making it ahead, you can taste ahead of time and decide if you'd like to adjust the seasoning!

7b20d47b 614a 488a 8a33 ab8798a5a342  me2

I've actually never tried to make this ahead of time, so I can't speak to that directly...but I can imagine it's best when served the same day. But it's great at room temp!