🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Peanut Butter Cookies

4a8c145e cc0d 11e5 b958 3c15c2d2bb38  42 full

Can almond flour be substituted for peanut flour in this recipe? I have all the ingredients except the peanut flour. And I happen to like, very much, the combination of almonds and peanuts (though the almond flour, I realize, is not likely to add much of its own flavor here) . . . . Thanks so much. ;o)

asked almost 6 years ago

766e7ce3 8394 4788 8337 bbd8a8d3a07e  5.15.11 coconut macaroons best sm

I only just saw this question, AJ! Yes, I'm fairly certain you could sub almond flour for the peanut flour. I haven't done it, but those two flours are similar enough in fat and texture it'll probably work really well. I've made a very similar recipe using almond butter instead of peanut butter, which also worked perfectly. Good luck! Let me know how it turns out if you try it.