Presale! 2 new cookbooks from Food52. Claim your signed copies »
🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Peanut Butter Cookies

4a8c145e cc0d 11e5 b958 3c15c2d2bb38  42 full

Can almond flour be substituted for peanut flour in this recipe? I have all the ingredients except the peanut flour. And I happen to like, very much, the combination of almonds and peanuts (though the almond flour, I realize, is not likely to add much of its own flavor here) . . . . Thanks so much. ;o)

asked about 5 years ago
766e7ce3 8394 4788 8337 bbd8a8d3a07e  5.15.11 coconut macaroons best sm

I only just saw this question, AJ! Yes, I'm fairly certain you could sub almond flour for the peanut flour. I haven't done it, but those two flours are similar enough in fat and texture it'll probably work really well. I've made a very similar recipe using almond butter instead of peanut butter, which also worked perfectly. Good luck! Let me know how it turns out if you try it.

Join Our Email List!

Inbox Inspiration:

Our newsletter is brimming with recipes and features that have us talking—dive in!

A Joyful Home:

Sign up to get $10 off a first purchase of $50 or more in our shop full of tools & treasures.

Come On In:

Join our humming community and get dibs on events, peeks at new cookbooks, and a surprise or two.