🔕 🔔

Dry brining supermarket frozen turkey=too salty?

Want to use your dry brine technique. All I have to work with is your typical frozen supermarket bird that has the 8% "flavor" solution already injected. Will that make the turkey too salty when finished?

asked by dahlsk almost 6 years ago

Ece90812 0903 49a8 8e35 aa86c774be22  dsc00202
francesca gilberti

Francesca is the former Assistant Editor of food52 and believes you can make anything out of farro.

Nope, it should be all right!

22f8580b 7b2a 4f6f 8a1d 89ad8469c8dc  open uri20150316 24593 2jy0oa

You're fast! Thanks :) Not cooking this bird until Saturday, so I think I have time to make this work. Anyone else have experience with a supermarket turkey like this?