🔕 🔔

Ok, so I panicked a little bit...

Ec3c1da0 82a5 4554 9acc 36dfd77f86af  2016 1028 judy bird bobbi lin 11189

...when I saw the cup of blood in the bag near the end of Day 2 of the dry brine, so... I dumped it out! Am I still in for a moist bird, or did I blow it? Also, I'll be "frying" it using an infra-red oil-less Turkey Fryer... any thoughts?

asked by Innovator1 almost 6 years ago

39c04017 7e7e 43b2 9344 e529de61a1bd  kandm
Kristy Mucci

Kristy is an expert at making things pretty and a former Associate Editor of Food52.

If you let it brine for the full three days and the meat should still be moist. Just be careful to not overcook your bird.