🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Savory Sausage, Greens and Slow Roasted Tomato Bread Pudding

Def6fb0a 25e1 44a4 9954 fbc573c81bbc  img 5647

Any thoughts about whether the recipe "Savory Sausage, Greens and Slow Roasted Tomato Bread Pudding " from gingerroot would freeze well? I have cooking greens (and leftover Thanksgiving stuffing) that I would like to use in the recipe, but I don't need to serve it until Saturday (five days from now). Thanks for the help!

asked by NMskibum03 almost 6 years ago

Ec89bac4 d90d 46fb a336 04afd14d1e80  img 1958

Hi NMskibum03, Unfortunately I have never frozen this so I can't speak from experience about how it would turn out if frozen and defrosted and warmed. I have frozen quiche after it was cooked and enjoyed it a month later without a great loss of texture or flavor. I'm hoping someone else with more experience will chime in. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving holiday.