🔕 🔔

Has anyone tried to ship a flourless chocolate torte?

Curious how it keeps at room temperature, assuming 3 days shipping time.

asked by Phoenix Helix almost 6 years ago

I'd be weary, unless you were overnighting it. I usually keep my chocolate torte in the refrigerator, and if I was going to leave it out, I would not keep it out for more than two days. I'd think candy, chocolate bark, truffles, or cookies would be a better bet.

9ed12a6a b9d2 4d9d 9def 48ceb8acfccc  phoenix

That was my fear. I just loooooove chocolate tortes, but you're right that chocolate bark would be wiser. Thanks!

7b500f1f 3219 4d49 8161 e2fc340b2798  flower bee

I think that even if you were to package it very well with plenty of padding, it's still going to be "dropped" harder than it's delicate texture can take and that will ruin it. Most likely it will be very compacted when it arrives, and no longer be what a flourless cake is. Sorry.