this is for a very important dinner tomorrow night. the taste is too bright. can i add beef bouillion and more chianti and reduce?

http://www.saveur.com/article...

asked by AnyaTika almost 7 years ago

Genius Recipes

If you have plenty of time tomorrow, you may want to wait till then to adjust the seasoning, because the flavors will continue to develop and improve overnight. I would guess more meaty richness would come through and the brightness would mellow.

(Sorry, that last answer was from me -- I was still signed in under another account to post the latest Genius Recipe!)

bigpan

Careful with the bouillon if a cube or tin - they are over salted. Use a no salt or low salt chicken broth...that will let the chianti flavor come through better. Add salt if needed at the last minute.