🔕 🔔

this is for a very important dinner tomorrow night. the taste is too bright. can i add beef bouillion and more chianti and reduce?

http://www.saveur.com/article...

asked by AnyaTika almost 6 years ago

8a456b44 3c6a 4e34 8371 61e78852cc87  7029531297 620861934a z

If you have plenty of time tomorrow, you may want to wait till then to adjust the seasoning, because the flavors will continue to develop and improve overnight. I would guess more meaty richness would come through and the brightness would mellow.

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

(Sorry, that last answer was from me -- I was still signed in under another account to post the latest Genius Recipe!)

516f887e 3787 460a bf21 d20ef4195109  bigpan

Careful with the bouillon if a cube or tin - they are over salted. Use a no salt or low salt chicken broth...that will let the chianti flavor come through better. Add salt if needed at the last minute.