A question about a recipe: Hot Spiced Drunken Apple Cider

7627469c c75b 4a06 a203 fd2ab309c1fb  2015 1020 apple cider with honey and gewurztraminer white wine james ransom 031

I have a question about the recipe "Hot Spiced Drunken Apple Cider " from Cordelia. It says it can be made ahead. How far ahead? Where do you stop and what do you do to reheat it? Thanks!

asked by IlovePhilly about 7 years ago

After Step 2, you could cool and keep the cider for a few days in the fridge. Reheat it gently and add the wine and cranberries just before serving.

Cordelia

Agree with Meriill, make sure you don't keep the spices in their for tooling it will overpower the rest. Try not to reheat too much otherwise the wine will evaporate too much.