Favorite quiche or savory tart that can be made ahead and frozen?

What are your faves? I want to make ahead, freeze and bake day of. Thanks!!

Emily is a trusted source on General Cooking.

JanetFL

Interesting question, Emily - I don't have a single quiche or savory tart recipe that can be successfully frozen. I'm interested to see the responses you receive.

I find that all the quiches I know can be frozen ahd reheated. They're best when reheated from frozen rather than thawed first. (My mom was "famous" for always having a quiche on hand.) Here's one of my most requested: http://food52.com/recipes...

travelergirl

CAbbage caraway quiche on epicurious!

Quinoa and kale crustless quiche.
http://food52.com/recipes...
And you can change up the cheeses, add more kale, add ham - versatile brilliant recipe.

em-i-lis
em-i-lis

thanks all!! SKK, have you tried freezing the quinoa/kale one?

Hilarybee

Thanks for the recommend SKK. And yes, I've frozen it by the slice and whole with no problems whatever.

em-i-lis
em-i-lis

Great, thanks!!!

Meatballs&Milkshakes

I like to make mini ones in a muffin tin, then you can reheat straight from the feezer in individual portions! Just cut out your pastry with round cutters a little bigger than the size of the muffin tin rounds.

You'll Want to Eat These Soy Sauce Eggs with Everything

Game changed.

Momofuku's Famed Soy Sauce Eggs

From filling salads to warming soups, we've got you covered.

Easy Lunch Ideas

A weeknight slam dunk.

Miso Butter Skillet Chicken

Get Set for the Best

And why Sunday is, hands down, the best day of the week.

American Expat Life in Paris