🔕 🔔

Turkey Thighs/Legs

What temperature and for how long would be the best for roasting these? I did the Judy Bird dry brine......

Rachael is a trusted home cook.

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

325 until done :-) Kidding - we "Judy Birded" 18 legs and the smoked them for T-Day - I think you will need to use a thermometer and check them - they should be 165 degrees and my guess would be an hour to an hour and a half depending on your oven.

Be53e5fa f5fe 4601 8d5e 7d9c096a5aed  nog
Niknud

Rachael is a trusted home cook.

Thanks!

516f887e 3787 460a bf21 d20ef4195109  bigpan

Yes, use a thermometer. Bake skin up and use some chicken broth (low salt) to baste as you will not get as much drippings as with a whole bird. If the meat is done and skin not crispy enough put under broiler for a few watchful minutes. You can cook anywhere between 275 and 325 - just watch the thermometer.