If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a super easy and healthy dish that can be made in 15 minutes. You an add anything you want, whether it's different vegetables or meat! —Millie | Add A Little
- Brown rice
- 4 Chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- A few handfuls Spinach
- Frozen peas, cooked
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 1 small pieces Ginger
- Salt and pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil or toasted sesame oil
- Put oil, ginger and garlic in a cold pan and slowly heat it so the oil takes on the aromatic flavour.
- Add mushrooms and cook for a few minutes, adding salt and pepper to taste. Add more oil if needed, as mushrooms absorb oil quickly.
- Add spinach for the last minute as it cooks quickly.
- At the very end, add the peas so they take on some of the flavour. Season more if liked.
- Portion rice into a bowl and spoon over the filling and serve immediately.