Author Notes: This is a super easy and healthy dish that can be made in 15 minutes. You an add anything you want, whether it's different vegetables or meat! —Millie | Add A Little
Chestnut mushrooms, sliced
Frozen peas, cooked
Garlic clove, crushed
Salt and pepper
Extra virgin olive oil or toasted sesame oil
- Put oil, ginger and garlic in a cold pan and slowly heat it so the oil takes on the aromatic flavour.
- Add mushrooms and cook for a few minutes, adding salt and pepper to taste. Add more oil if needed, as mushrooms absorb oil quickly.
- Add spinach for the last minute as it cooks quickly.
- At the very end, add the peas so they take on some of the flavour. Season more if liked.
- Portion rice into a bowl and spoon over the filling and serve immediately.