If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Ligurian mother in law taught to me how to make this dish. It's kind of heavy on the parsley and the olive oil but I think that's what gives it its distinctive taste, despite the limited amount of ingredients. —Flirty Foodie
- 12 ounces frozen artichoke hearts, quartered (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup peas (fresh or frozen)
- 2 medium shallots, minced
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup minced parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium sized pan with lid, heat olive oil on medium-low heat. Add shallots. Cook for about 5 minutes until it starts to soften.
- Turn up heat to medium-high. Add peas and artichokes. Stir well to coat in olive oil then cook for a minute or two. Next parsley, salt and pepper, plus 1/2 cup of water to pan and cover with lid. Cook for about 10 minutes (until most of liquid evaporates out leaving just a little bit of sauce). Serve and enjoy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer