If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested -- congratulations!)
- Howell Cobb's Famous Caesar Dressing
- Smokey Caesar Salad with Rosemary
- Fully Grilled Caesar Salad
- Evening Star Salmon in a Sauce of Scotch and Shiitake
- Hoisin BBQ Salmon with Asian Vinaigrette
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Sesame Encrusted Salmon with Pinot Noir Reduction
- Tangy Teriyaki Salmon
- Slow Cooked Salmon Fillets with Savory Sweet Pea Shoot Soy Sauce
- Salmon Ochazuke (tea rice)
- Peppery Salmon Cakes
- Ouzo Cured Salmon
- Lemon Cream Roast Salmon with Whipped Parsnips
- Grilled Salmon with Black Beans
- Salmon Moqueca
- Salmon with Wasabi Creme Fraiche
- Salmon with Horseradish Sauce
- Za'atar Scented Salmon and Eggplant
- Caesar Salad with Anchovy Wrapped Garlic and Savory Lemon Sabayon
- My Classic Caesar
- Triple Citrus Caesar
- Chicken Caesar Salad with Anchovy-Caesar Vinaigrette and Garlic-Parmesan Croutons
- Romaine Lettuce dressed with Anchovy Puree, Crumbled Hard Boiled Egg and Toasted Whole Grain Bread Bites
- Caesar and the Goddess
- Ides of March Caesar; a Tale of Two 'chovies
- Caesar Bread Salad or Panzanella Giulio
- Parmesan tart with Caesar salad topping
- Pseudo-Psaesar Salad with Avocado and Herbs
We've also added some incentives to reward your hard work and make things interesting. The three people who test the most Editors' Picks candidates by June 1, 2010 will be entered in a drawing to win one of these fabulous prizes:
- 1. A weekend stay on a small-scale working family farm with Feather Down Farm Days
- 2. A snazzy food52 tote from L.L. Bean
- 3. Three selections from Rick's Picks' line of delicious pickled goods