If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Life moves pretty fast, as Ferris Bueller says. Here's a selection of our favorite stories from the site this week.
- Erinmcdowell taught us to make Mexican tortas—without a recipe.
- We learned that our Contributing Editor and Writer Lindsay-Jean Hard loves gin, Japan, and cooking with scraps.
- We swooned over the minimalist wedding of Michael Mosca and his husband David Melançon.
- We fêted Bastille Day with classic omelettes for dinner.
- Pastry chef Joanne Chang convinced us that we should try baking with less sugar.
- Even our rosé skeptic fell hard for dark rosé.
- Posie Harwood guided us through tricky dinner party seating arrangements.
- We learned what a spurtle is—and why we should love it.
- We were inspired to eat our way along Florida's Highway 30A.
- Melissa Clark told us about chef whispering on our latest episode of Burnt Toast.
- We found an ice cream-cake we love so much we want to shout it from the rooftops.
- Nik Sharma of A Brown Table taught us how to stock an Indian pantry.
- We (armchair-)traveled Berkeley vibe by vibe.
- Yossy Arefi made one hal-a-vah babka.
- Our office designer, Brad Sherman, shared tips for how to make your office cozier (even if your office is a cubicle).
- We bugged out over these recipes in honor of Clueless's 20th anniversary.
- We remembered one of our longtime community members by cooking her recipes for dinner tonight.
Photo of torta and table setting by James Ransom; illustration of rosé by Lara Odell; photos of cake and office by Mark Weinberg
Which articles stood out to you this week? Share them in the comments—and have a great weekend!