If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Life moves pretty fast, as Ferris Bueller says. Here's a selection of our favorite stories from the site this weekend.
- We rounded up some happy breakfast inspiration from across the web.
- We also cuddled up with a few great books.
- Close the cookbooks and get off Google—we found a bunch of great recipes right in your kitchen.
- More lunch break reading? We found some of that for you too.
- We shared the best ways to refresh your living space without going broke.
- Catherine Lamb told us how to get smarter about salads in 2016.
- Alice showed us how to make any leftover beer from New Year's Eve into even better toffee sauce.
- Similarly, we shared a few ways to repurpose any random bread scraps you may have hanging around.
- We learned how to eat like a kid while still carrying on the facade of adulthood.
- Sarah Jampel questioned whether quinoa is still relevant in 2016.
- We gave our bellies a break and decided to make some crispy coated chicken for dinner instead.
- One of our contributors, Riddley Gemperlein-Schirm, told us about conquering her pot-sticker fears.
- Sophie helped clear up all our alterna-milk questions.
- Chef Ivan Orkin told us about his favorite tools of the trade.
- Amanda S. shared some tips for making a tiny apartment feel a bit bigger.
- And then she promised to keep this New Year's resolution thing going by tackling her clutter Marie Kondo style.
- It turned out that roasting a chicken (in 35 minutes!!) on a weekday is possible, and we couldn't be happier.
- Craft beer got decoded.
- Kenzi got sentimental about creamy pasta.
- And then we tidied up and shared the best ways to save space in every room.
- Just in case you weren't planning on leaving bed this weekend, we shared the best crumb-free meals.
- Caroline recruited Ali, Amanda S., and Leslie to help crunch the numbers on some California citrus.
- We gave you some ideas for satisfying your winter burger cravings.
- Oh, and we tallied up the results and announced the finalists and Community Picks for The Best Thing You Ate All Year.