Life moves pretty fast, as Ferris Bueller says. Here's a selection of our favorite stories from the site this weekend.
- We rounded up some happy breakfast inspiration from across the web.
- We also cuddled up with a few great books.
- Close the cookbooks and get off Google—we found a bunch of great recipes right in your kitchen.
- More lunch break reading? We found some of that for you too.
- We shared the best ways to refresh your living space without going broke.
Catherine Lamb told us how to get smarter about salads in 2016.
Alice showed us how to make any leftover beer from New Year's Eve into even better toffee sauce.
- Similarly, we shared a few ways to repurpose any random bread scraps you may have hanging around.