If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Busy weekend? Here's what you may have missed on our site, in addition to some of our favorite stories from last week.
- In the spirit of keeping up that resolution to stay organized, we rounded up some great advice for clearing out your refrigerator.
- In case you're looking for more home inspiration, we brought you 5 companies that are making home design much easier.
- Leslie gave you a great list 57 small things you can do to make this year better for yourself.
- Not feeling so great as we head into the next week? Don’t worry, we gave you our PROVEN cure-alls.
More from last week:
- Sarah J. came home from Indonesia and told us all about snake fruit.
- The Curious Pear offered you some serious inspiration with a focus on Rachel Khoo.
- Caroline told us how to use up our leftover oatmeal.
- And we had to say goodbye to rock icon David Bowie.
- Lindsay-Jean let us know what people food is okay to give to pets so our puppy visitors can safely snack too.
- Contributor Emiko knocked us down a notch when she told us that we haven’t actually been making ricotta at home. But it was okay, because it’s still cheese and still delicious.
- We also learned how to make a wintry centerpiece with foraged forest items.
- Ali encouraged us to brave the cold and visit the farmer’s market anyway.
- Nobody at the Food52 office hit the Powerball, but we did ask NYC nonprofit City Harvest what they would do if they won.
- Kristen shared a seriously genius polenta technique, and we all knew what we’d be making for dinner on Thursday.
- We finally figured out how to convert whole spices to their powdered measurements.
- And even more tricks were revealed when Wild Apple Journal schooled us on gluten.
- We raised our tea cups in honor of acting great Alan Rickman.
- Statistically, most of you are just about over the whole resolution thing. So we shared the recipes you’ll actually be making this year.
- And then we made bagel grilled cheeses to celebrate.
- We asked Gena Hamshaw to give us the lowdown on lentils.