Busy weekend? Here's what you may have missed on our site, in addition to some of our favorite stories from last week.
- In the spirit of keeping up that resolution to stay organized, we rounded up some great advice for clearing out your refrigerator.
- In case you're looking for more home inspiration, we brought you 5 companies that are making home design much easier.
- Leslie gave you a great list 57 small things you can do to make this year better for yourself.
- Not feeling so great as we head into the next week? Don’t worry, we gave you our PROVEN cure-alls.
More from last week:
- Sarah J. came home from Indonesia and told us all about snake fruit.
- The Curious Pear offered you some serious inspiration with a focus on Rachel Khoo.
- Caroline told us how to use up our leftover oatmeal.
- And we had to say goodbye to rock icon David Bowie.
- Lindsay-Jean let us know what people food is okay to give to pets so our puppy visitors can safely snack too.
- Contributor Emiko knocked us down a notch when she told us that we haven’t actually been making ricotta at home. But it was okay, because it’s still cheese and still delicious.
- We also learned how to make a wintry centerpiece with foraged forest items.
- Ali encouraged us to brave the cold and visit the farmer’s market anyway.
- Nobody at the Food52 office hit the Powerball, but we did ask NYC nonprofit City Harvest what they would do if they won.
- Kristen shared a seriously genius polenta technique, and we all knew what we’d be making for dinner on Thursday.
- We finally figured out how to convert whole spices to their powdered measurements.
- And even more tricks were revealed when Wild Apple Journal schooled us on gluten.
- We raised our tea cups in honor of acting great Alan Rickman.
- Statistically, most of you are just about over the whole resolution thing. So we shared the recipes you’ll actually be making this year.
- And then we made bagel grilled cheeses to celebrate.
- We asked Gena Hamshaw to give us the lowdown on lentils.