Busy (snowy) weekend? Catch up on some of our favorite stories from the weekend.
- Did you spend your snow day cleaning out the cupboards? In case you did, we gathered the best tips for using up all that vinegar you probably had stashed away.
- Or maybe you spent the snowy weekend planning your game day gathering! We helped with that too, giving you a football feast menu to root for.
- Not sure about where you are, but the week started on a really cold note at the Food52 office. So Leslie shared the best recipe to warm us up.
Caroline told us how to use up the rest of those alternative flours you have stashed in the back of your cupboard.
Annie made the case for using dried beans.
- And in case you were wondering—yeah, you can piccata that.
- We investigated the best (and silliest) ways to pit an olive.
- And bumped up your bagel skills.
- Then we showed you how to make your sweets even better.
- And we are officially calling it: We are obsessed with these candles.
- We investigated whether or not expensive cinnamon is worth the price.
- Overwhelmed by all the organizing in 2016? Us too, so we showed you how to declutter your space in a mere matter of minutes.
- Test Kitchen Chef Josh Cohen changed the way we think about grain salads.
- And all our pasta dreams came true.
- With a massive snowstorm headed our way, we consulted some vintage A&M to learn how to make some great snacks.
- And also taught you about a great warming meal.
Caroline told us why we should worry about this wacky winter anyway.
- In case you play the stock market, we rounded up some serious slumpy foods to help you through the slide.
- In anticipation of a weekend blizzard, we rounded up some DIY projects you can actually get done.
- And since you'll be stuck inside wishing it was spring anyway, we showed you how to make Girl Scout cookies at home.
- For something a bit more fancy-pants, Erin showed us how to make a classy dessert too.
- But even though there was snow headed our way, it turns out January 22nd is historically the hottest day of the year.