The following foods were declared marriage material by (ravenous, polygamous) Food52 employees:
- Aloo papdi chaat
- Andy Ward & Jenny Rosenstrach's Pork Shoulder Ragu
- Angel hair pasta
- Blackcurrant "anything"
Black sesame "anything"
- Bitter greens, "mostly broccoli rabe"
- Brie, specifically "a creamy Brie"
- Cabernet Franc
- Cashew butter
Chai lattes "with steamed in coconut milk folded in"
- Chili oil
- Chana masala
- Chicken Marabella
- Cracklin' Oat Bran
- Crisp apples
Dumplings, voted for so many times this list could also be just one line that said "dumplings"
- Dried figs
- Hand-cut noodles
- Heirloom tomatoes
- Hot sauce
- Fresh mozzarella
- Fried pork tenderloin
- Fries ("Fries. Fries. Fries. Fries. Fries. Fries. Curly. Straight. Steak. Skinny. But not wedges.")
- Goat cheese
- Goat cheese and honey, together
- Gin (voted for twice)
- Ground beef tacos
- Khoresh Gheymeh
- Marcella's Tomato Sauce with Onion and Butter
- Marcella's Rice and Smothered Cabbage Soup
Marlow & Sons' Chocolate Chip Cookies with Maldon
- Nuoc cham
- Palak paneer
- Pancakes, "fluffy" or "topped with plenty of maple syrup"
- Pasta "with preserved lemons, fresh chopped parsley, garlic, parmesan, and olive oil"
- Peshwari naan
- Pimento cheese
- Pork belly
Ruffles All Dressed Potato Chips ("I can't help it I am Canadian.")
- Rye bread
Salvatore ricotta, prosciutto, and Eataly's Classic Rustic Loaf (in any assemblage)
- Sharp cheddar cheese, "preferably extra sharp" or white
- Soba noodles
- Sour cream
- Summer tomatoes "straight off the vine"
St. André cheese
- Sweet potatoes
- "Thinly shaved" fennel
- Toast with ricotta, honey, olive oil, and flakey salt ("I'd even pay for the wedding."
- Tortilla chips and guacamole
- Xiao Long Bao, chief amongst dumpling marriage material, specifically those found in Elmhurst, Queens and at Din Tai Fung
Now tell us in the comments: Which food(s) would you like to hitch your wagon to forever?