If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
You've made it to Friday, which means it's time to treat yourself to a roundup of links we love. Go ahead, procrastinate a little.
With the Kentucky Derby and Cinco de Mayo slated for this weekend, you might feel torn between making deviled eggs and tacos. But why pick a side? Combine forces and throw a Derby Fiesta. After all, the two holidays have more in common than you'd think -- both require you to don wide-brimmed hats and drink cold, alcoholic beverages. Holidays, unite! Just read these links first.
- Win over everyone (kids, especially) with this tutorial for cheesy, crispy quesadillas.
Mint juleps are non-negotiable on Derby Day. Start crushing ice now.
- For your juleps, quality bourbon is key.
- Speaking of guacamole, here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about avocados.
- Not a fan of margaritas? Make horchata.
- A Derby Day party menu to cover all of your Southern food and drink bases.