🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Korean Kalbi. How long should I grill on each side?

9ebe8e4f 27d4 40e4 90f0 7588728a7e16  110111f 333

I have a question about step 4 on the recipe "Korean Kalbi " from edamame2003. It says:

"Grill on medium heat, turning once. Or you can broil in the oven on both sides."
How long should I grill on each side?

asked by Brenzo almost 6 years ago

8c98c3fd a431 4ea2 97e4 20e3da713ce7  eda takoyaki cooking

hi! if the short ribs are sliced thin, (1/8"-1/4" thick), i'd estimate about 2-3 minutes on each side; or til you get the grill markings. i hope that helps--enjoy!

Thanx so much for the quick reply!
I am preparing an Asian feast on Saturday for my husband and I. Psyched to try your recipe!